As with the nation, we are deeply concerned and attentive to safety during this coronavirus pandemic. There is no greater priority than protecting our collective health and minimizing the spread of the virus. At the present time, we remain open and will follow all publicly issued guidelines on dealing with the virus.
Specifically, we are taking every measure advised to protect our team, our guests and our residents…as well as all fellow citizens in the following ways:
- Remaining diligent with our frequent and meticulous cleaning and sanitization throughout our property. We’ve added extra resources, including hand sanitizer throughout the RV park for guests and employees to use.
- Keeping our employees fully informed on how to stay healthy “on the job” and at home. No employee is permitted to work if they are not feeling well.
- Modifying our cancellation policy and offering flexibility for those who made reservations arriving prior to April 30th. Guests may move their reservation to another date in 2020 (until 72 hours before their reservation arrival date.) Please call for 601-854-6621 details.
As an outdoor property where all residents and guests can shelter within their own protected environment, we have the ability to help our fellow citizens get through this crisis in three main ways:
- We can offer our campground to RV travelers stuck away from their home or are in the process of traveling back to their home.
- RV camping offers individuals or families who choose to shelter within their RV, a greater ability to be closer to nature and safe outdoor environments.
- Most importantly, we are here to welcome and support any remote or traveling workers or front-line heroes who are involved in the efforts to stem the crises or support our fellow citizens’ safety and health.
Rest assured, our team is mindful of providing the most optimal circumstances for your well-being while here. We will continue to monitor the situation closely while keeping you informed of any new developments.
If you have any questions or if we can help in any way, please call us at 601-854-6621.